A non-profit organization that is dedicated to advancing the knowledge and enhancing outcomes in embryonic research, diagnosis, and education.
"From the project's onset we needed to collaborate quickly and efficiently with a like-minded agency. Karbyn exceeded our expectations in delivering a high-quality solution that allowed us to stay on track with our client's needs.
Their diverse team was enjoyable to work with. Their creativity, knowledge, technical acumen, and passion for success was much appreciated!"
SR. Project Manager, The Game Agency
FEC needed to replace an aging system for their providers to further enhance lab workflows and provide better outcomes for patients. In collobaration with The Game Agency, Karbyn created a modern web application that enables providers to electronically enter, monitor, and inform patients of tests as they are completed.
In order to best serve patients, providers, and FEC, Karbyn determined that a modern web application development approach utilizing Angular, Gulp, and .NET Web API was a perfect foundation. The architecture enables the project to move quickly and provide optimal experiences across a wide variety of devices.
The new system allows users to register on the platform, providers to register on the platform, and has an advanced notification and workflow system. The system provides seamless communications between all parties. Patients are able to see test results, receive notifications of status changes, and provide additional information via document uploads. Providers and FEC collaborate on lab tests, improving the efficiency and communication with patients.
Karbyn's expertise in enterprise application development and current technology created a platform through which FEC can continue to grow.
- Modernize the existing line of business application
- Add patients to the online system
- Create a scalable, adaptable foundation for the entire business
- Streamline communication between patients, providers, and FEC
- Collaborate with multiple agencies
- Modern application based on Angular, Angular Material, and .NET Web API
- Allow patient and provider self-registration
- Robust notification system for communication between actors
- Custom workflow engine for test progress
- Elegant UI across a variety of devices
.NET Web API